Scooter Lap Apron I Need Help Trying To Keep My Kitten D:?

I need help trying to keep my kitten D:? - scooter lap apron

Ok, so they have increased about 12 cat years. Recently, a kitten adoopted from a newspaper that 8 weeks. I call it a scooter, and only for 2 days now on 3 done. The adult cat does not get along, for him has become a loner. Whisper the kitten and Im afraid he might hurt. Not only that, but hidden in the basement on a couch or under a bed upstairs. I am very sad because it's almost over, and is originally a sweet cat. Scooters and lay on my lap and now I was very attached to him, but I regret that the former was with me for 5 years. The lady, the cat told me that if something did go wrong, I scooter. I agree really. Please, I only have 2 days to remedy the situation. Thank you Yahoo for many people;]

0 comments:

Post a Comment